Sunday, November 7, 2010

Co-op Let's Play - Halo 3 ODST - ONI alpha-Site - Part 1

A side game series Halo, Halo 2 when we all 3 ODST, and we look forward on this site Let's Plays! We took all four games in 3 ½ days. This means you are not asked to take the trouble to one of these videos. Top - Me (Shawn) Bottom - Cousin (Devin) This is for fun. I know I suck so do not worry about sending such comments. If you wish to prepare flamed into oblivion! I do not play online on one of the Halogames and my friends list is full, so do not bother to ask a friend request. We will probably make Halo: Reach, when it is not live, but in the same city, so the record can be a way to release date. Join me and others like her when I UStream.tv for video games. More than likely it will not be recording the Let's Plays at the moment and there will be spoilers (have to do or that I decided to time) for Let's play are in progress. Follow me on my show orTwitter and Facebook to know when the show begins. Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com UStream: If you send www.ustream.tv help with benefits or games in general PM me with your gamertag, play the game you want to help, and what you I want to. I want to return as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment